Re: TB: Magic By Gosh Blyth 07/08

  • Subject: Re: TB: Magic By Gosh Blyth 07/08
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 19:37:19 +0100

Are you kidding..."fun" ?... That is certainely  an understatement !

If you don't send them immediately......we'll die!

It's a matter of life and death now we know what you are holding from us!

YOU will be responsible for our despair!

Thanks again Robin, and don't stop sending, as long as your Xmass Basket is full of surprises!

Loïc