HYB: CULT: Germination- conjoined seed.

  • Subject: HYB: CULT: Germination- conjoined seed.
  • From: christian foster <flatnflashy@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 14:16:24 -0800 (PST)

Hey guys,

I've had my eye on this seed ever since harvest in '06 because it is a conjoined seed.  By that I mean that it looks like two complete seeds in every way except for being completely seperate the one from the other.

Found this one germinated among the seeds that were sent to the school, so apparently didn't have my eye on it as close as I thought.

I propped the seed up to get a clear shot, and the only way I could get them to stay seperate was to put the prop between the two germinant fans.  I rotated the picture so the plant would be upright, but it makes the picture look odd.  Hope I remember the magic formula for e'mailing pics.

christian

image/pjpeg