Re: HYB: Another BC seedling with four falls and standards

  • Subject: Re: HYB: Another BC seedling with four falls and standards
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 09:22:31 +0100

Hello Anja,

This seedling's pollen could be daubed on Lemon Pop, that often displays four falls too.
(Wanted to add the link to the archives where i've posted pictures of it, but it doesn't seem to work now.)

Lemon Pop is the one i'm sure of, there are many more, but i don't know which ones.

Could be fun to try to concentrate the genes of the ones that have that 4 falls tendency.

Lemon Pop is hard to pollinate, but it's possible. I can send you a piece next year.

Loïc