Re: Re: E-mail met bijlage

  • Subject: Re: Re: E-mail met bijlage
  • From: "Willy Hublau" <willy.hublau@scarlet.be>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 10:23:24 +0100

Hello Anja, Wolfgang,

The clump is two years old.
It is a result from crossings between several generations of seedlings.
I have a few selected seedlings from it.
Greetings Willy

Hi Willy,
I love your MDB seedling, the colours are wonderful. How old is the clump? Do you know the parentage? Will you use it as pollen/seed parent?
Greetings to Belgium from Germany
Anja zone 6 (our first snow on Thursday has not melted yet)

Checked by AVG.