Re: E-mail met bijlage (attachment): Scannen0003

  • Subject: Re: E-mail met bijlage (attachment): Scannen0003
  • From: "Willy Hublau" <willy.hublau@scarlet.be>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 10:44:58 +0100

Hi Loic,
Both the Seedlings are selected out my crossing for red work.
For a visit You can contact me in flowertime.
I plan to introduce a few seedlings in the nexts year.
About JI intro's.
At this moment You can only buy my JI intro's in the US.
The JI lovers in Europe can contact me.

Lovely colours and shape!

how many buds? Seems a lot for a MDB !

For the ones who live next door...same question as before, can we see them in Wellen when they bloom ?
Any intention of introducing any?
Is it possible to buy them under their seedlig names?

Loïc
       Loïc TASQUIER
       zone 7 - Nederland
 Email :