Re: Blooming today

  • Subject: Re: Blooming today
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Sat, 01 Nov 2008 06:34:08 -0500

I love all the banded, multicolored things you are getting these days, Mike.

But unlike Donald, the larger photo doesn't fit in my browser window - I
have to scan up and down to see it all or click again to open it in a
separate window, where it automatically resizes to fit. Maybe a size
just a <little> smaller? I do like it better than the itty bitty ones

and while you're at it, stalk and clump shots ;-)

<Sure am enjoying the larger photo size your
using now. Much better.>
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8