REB: Clump Shot of Rebloom on RE2

  • Subject: REB: Clump Shot of Rebloom on RE2
  • From: thomas silvers <tesilvers@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 12:15:42 -0800 (PST)

Even though most of the blooms are done and gone (or frosted) this clump shot will give you an idea how floriferous the rebloom has been on this seedling. I'm a little worried that there won't be much bloom now in the Spring. Sorry that the file size is a little bigger than usual, but I couldn't reduce it anymore without losing the point of posting it.

Maryland (zone 6 or 7-ish) about 40 miles ["as the crow flies"] Northwest of Washington D.C.

image/pjpeg