Re: HYB: insanity - exhibit C

  • Subject: Re: HYB: insanity - exhibit C
  • From: "donald" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2008 15:55:27 -0000

These are great photos, Linda! Now I don't feel so alone in the
world. At least we can probably look forward to a quiet room with soft
walls and floor in our future. In the meantime we can punish our back
by toting around rocks and waiting for rain. Perpetually waiting for
rain, it seems.

Donald Eaves
Texas Zone 7b, USA