Re: REB: Luminata stalk and clump

  • Subject: Re: REB: Luminata stalk and clump
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2008 08:35:17 -0500

Thanks so much, Mike! Looks like a clump to me! Maybe be a single
rhizome, but it's still a clump ;-)

I get so much more of a feel for what the flower really looks like from
this kind of photo than I can from the close up "glamour" shots. That
one is a <beauty>!

PS photo size is almost perfect now - fits inside my browser window with
only a tiny bit sliced off the top or bottom.
--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8