RE: Re: HYB: insanity - exhibit C

  • Subject: RE: Re: HYB: insanity - exhibit C
  • From: "Francelle" <fjmjedwards@qwest.net>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 09:23:03 -0700

Linda, your ground grows more rocks than mine does.  It looks as though you are going to have to import some soil.  That stuff is hard on tools, but if you have time and a strong back you could build a rock fence.

Here we didn’t get a drop of rain in September or October.  Fortunately we get irrigation.  I have seedlings to line out, but it’s still too muddy from being watered a week ago.  At least the temperature, at last, has fallen below 90 degrees.  I can work outside and still feel good..

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9