(no subject)

AIS Publications Committee and Slides/Digital Committee want to make some progress on a "Hybridizing for Beginners" program/booklet.  I know there have been many short articles written for various Sections and feel that rather than re-invent the wheel, we should gather those together and use existing info and authors to help out.

When you have a few minutes, can you search your brain for where some of these articles may be that you have seen or used for reference?

Thanks so much.

Rita Gormley
10606 Timber Ridge Street
Dubuque, IA 52001-8268