Re: Blooming Today

  • Subject: Re: Blooming Today
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 17:20:51 -0500

Maybe not a glamor shot of the stalk, but informative!

I'm starting to wish I hadn't asked for stalk shots - before I could see
the stalks, I would just look at the glamor shots and think it was
pretty, but probably wouldn't be a good match for any of my seedlings.

Now that I can see the stalks, especially with the blooms at different
angles, I'm imagining all kinds of possibilities! groan....

This one might be a little tight, but might mix <really> well with some
of my "airy" ones, & look at how chunky that main stalk is.

Oh, and it's a pretty flower too ;-)
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8