Re: reblooming bi-color zonal

  • Subject: Re: reblooming bi-color zonal
  • From: "Michael Sutton" <orders@suttoniris.com>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 06:53:25 -0800

Thanks Griff,
Mtn. Sunrise has been the most interesting reblooming parent we have had.....probably producing about 70% of all our new rebloomers.  Not just because we use it a lot (we do) but because it's children have a very strong tendency to rebloom.  Attached is a row of rebloom stalks on one cross of Mtn. Sunrise X Fruit Stripe or Fruit Stripe X Mtn. Sunrise....can't remember which way it goes right now......anyway....it is a TB cross and has 100% rebloom in the seedlings *and* almost all are good enough to introduce.  Good luck I guess but Mtn. Sunrise seems to produce really nice offspring.
Best regards
Mike