Re: RE: Loic website

  • Subject: Re: RE: Loic website
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 10:37:59 +0100

hello Anja, here too we have snow!
the rain meter is frozen! (attached)

I don't have much of Eitje actually, the one i've got left i'll send it to Denise Stewart in the States (because Marianne cannot send irises there) so she can breed it.
maybe you can buy a piece from Marianne Joosten who introduced it last year.
she will be introducing the next ones too when they are ready.
 she has  more than 1200 hybrid, i'm sure you might find many to your liking!

I will send you a piece of Lemon Pop as promised !

i'm very proud of the website, but it will get much better soon, with different languages and online ordering system!!!

tchuss!

Loïc