From: loic tasquier <tasquierloic@cs.com>
To: iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 6:53 am
Subject: [iris-photos] HYB autumn pods

Here is a picture of all the pods still remaining in the garden that have been taken by surprise by 5 cm of snow...
They are now safe inside, i hope some will manage to make some seeds, even though they have had a bit of frost...
They are the ones i wouldn't have if i had followed the rule ( not to cross anything in the summer)...but i did cross them, (how could i resist rebloomers!) and here i am, with pods in intensive care now...
       Loïc TASQUIER
       zone 7 - The Nederland
 Email :