HYB: IMM grandchild

  • Subject: HYB: IMM grandchild
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2009 16:17:25 -0500

Maiden bloom: cloud shadows X (IMM x KIWI CHEESECAKE)

Garden name for this one is monstrosity. Huge buds, stalks and blooms.
Falls look kinda greenish in the photo, but actually pale lavender
with white zone around beard and yellow rim.

I'm happy with this one - it's been hit by repeated frosts over the last
several weeks, minor damage to bloom (other than from my picking at the
bud trying to get a preview).

Faults? barely BB height, very late bloom - it will always be frozen out
if this is typical, foliar health not as good as IMM. Haven't decided
whether or not the brown haft marks on this one suit me or not. But such
nice form for a change!

Linda Mann
east TN
sunshine forecast all week!