Re: seedling help

If  it bloomed for 6 months, then it started reblooming in June. thus it is a summer rebloomer. The summer rebloomers, such as Immortality and Queendorathy rebloom here. If it has been reblooming since June, it obviously is a strong grower so would have plant maturity to enable cold climate maturity during summer when we get temperature triggers.

Chuck Chapman

-----Original Message-----
From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
To: iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Fri, Nov 6, 2009 1:22 pm
Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: seedling help

<<It should rebloom in colder climates if it can handle the winters.>>

Chuck, could you elaborate on this?  What factors, currently known, lead you to believe that this iris should rebloom in colder climates?

As stated before, I really like this one.  Based on what I know about the iris now, I couldn't make a definitive guess as to it's ability to bloom in Zone 6.

Betty Wilkerson
KY zone 6