Re: Re: REB: fall cyclic vs other (was seedling help on photos group)

  • Subject: Re: Re: REB: fall cyclic vs other (was seedling help on photos group)
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 08 Nov 2009 19:15:51 -0500

Chuck, How do you distinguish between Summer Rebloomers and Whenever Rebloomers?  When do each bloom in your area?

<<Summer Rebloomers get going, so proably is a whenever rebloomer>>
I'm afraid I've used the terms as interchangable.  Things like All Revved Up & Returning Chameleon (just to name a couple) can start blooming in July (summer for me) and often bloom each month until fall frost.  This year RC and Over and Over are the only ones that have done this in my garden, but many others have in the past.

Betty Wilkerson
Bridge In Time Irises
KY Zone 6