Re: Re: Re: REB: Cricket Song MTB

  • Subject: Re: Re: Re: REB: Cricket Song MTB
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 13:22:30 +0100

You are right, but i have so much on my plate already with my Tetra median crosses...

still, i have crossed Clown Pants with every diplo-MTB that was willing, hoping that by  crossing the offsprings  with each other, and also back crossing the offsprings with Clown Pants, i will start to get rebloomers in the second  (and even more in the third) generation!