RE: Rebloom

Replying to this message From Linda, that I missed answering before.

Yerry used What Again as pod parent , I used Forever Blue as pod parent.

Results could very well be a result of a climate difference. That is exactly why I'm planning on doing reciprical crosses  here and growing  them to bloom to see what happens in my climate.

Chuck Chapman

But how can you know for sure without growing his seedlings in your conditions and vice versa? There seems to be a <huge> difference between genotype and (highly variable) phenotype of rebloom. Even if Terry's climate is more or less the same as yours, are there other variables of growing conditions/seasons that are different? <So while WA gave lots of rebloomers as pollen parent it didn't for Terry as pod parent. >

Not quite sure what you mean - something left out of this?

<Summer rebloomers need to have flower bud initiated before they rebloom, whenever rebloomers don't