Re: Freakless Bell & My Friend

  • Subject: Re: Freakless Bell & My Friend
  • From: Deb Cranford <estrail1rider@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 05:48:10 -0800 (PST)

I bet that Barb is correct and it is Freedoms Bell and the person that sent it to me has the date incorrect.
I will look to see what I can find in "My Friend".
We currently live in Blacksburg but have built a house across the Chesapeake Bay in southern Accomac Co. and hope to move near the end of next summer. I have been moving plants all summer and am not sure I am going to find a place for the more than 200 irises I still have here!
Deb