Re: Bud Development-1

  • Subject: Re: Bud Development-1
  • From: irischapman@aim.com
  • Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 08:42:27 -0500

As part of discussion about flower bud development on iris-talk I mentioned the article by Marion Shull that  was published in AIS bulletin #7-2 in June 1923. There were a numbe rof requests to see this articel

Attatched is the first page of the article.  I'm sending them one page at a time. But only three pages. An excellent artilce. Well worth while for everyone to read.

Chuck Chapman

JPEG image