Re: OT: Pollen photos

  • Subject: Re: OT: Pollen photos
  • From: "Brock Heilman" <EROCTUSE2@aol.com>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 11:33:01 -0000

Hi Bill,

I'm jealous to hear that you've already received your December issue, November has only recently arrived here. Thanks for the heads up.

Your post got me wondering and I found these two SEM photos of iris pollen within a few minutes of searching. Just thought others might enjoy them.

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/BA3454-002/Stone

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/BA3454-001/Stone

Interesting stuff...

Brock