Re: Re: seedling help

  • Subject: Re: Re: seedling help
  • From: "Michael Sutton" <orders@suttoniris.com>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 13:03:42 -0800

Thanks for all the replys and input on on the seedling help request, much appreciated.....sorry so long to respond, trying to finish inventory for next year.
attached is a seedling that rebloomed Friday.  involved parentage which includes conjuration and Mtn. Sunrise plus a whole bunch of seedlings.  I like this one, especially the contrast between the standards, falls and bright yellow beard.  11 buds on perfect branching.
Rebloom is probably over for this season as we had a freeze last night....very very early this year.
Mike Sutton
Porterville, CA
USDA zone 8b/9a

JPEG image