Re: HYB: Rebloom: Spring Again

  • Subject: Re: HYB: Rebloom: Spring Again
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@cox.net>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 13:37:32 -0500

Thanks, B.J.  --  Although you are perhaps an hour south of me in Virginia, your higher elevation probably would result in 'Spring Again' blooming about 2 weeks earlier for you.  For example, my 'Haunting', which blooms here at Halloween, was blooming in Roy Epperson's garden in High Point, NC in the 2d week of October.  --  Griff