IB Champagne Encore

  • Subject: IB Champagne Encore
  • From: <EROCTUSE2@aol.com>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 11:41:44 -0500

The aptly named 'Champagne Encore' is the only iris I've grown that has had legitimate rebloom (spring and fall) in my garden and it has done it for the last two years. It even did so after a transplant last fall. Here's a secondary bloom from October after the stalk spent a week in the vase.

BTW, did you know that the TBIS is giving away memberships on facebook? I finally won mine this past Sunday. It's a name the iris contest and I won by being the first to recognize 'Encore'. It's a pretty neat idea. They're giving away another tonight: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tall-Bearded-Iris-Society/109139029402?ref=nf

JPEG image

JPEG image