Re: Blooming today - who is she?
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: Blooming today - who is she?
  • From: "d7432da" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2010 01:51:26 -0000

Brock,

Your photos are sooo good! I like that I can recognize instantly those I grow, but I especially like some of the closeups. Of those, I particularly liked Wild Lad and Mandarin Morning. Don't grow either, but wish I did after seeing the photos. Also a good job of capturing the color on Satan's Mistress. I do grow that one and getting a good rep on the color has been tough!

Donald Eaves
donald@eastland.net
Texas Zone 7b, USA