Re: HYB: Blues
  • Subject: Re: HYB: Blues
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@cox.net>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 00:34:26 -0400

Yikes, folks!  I just saw what an over-sized photo of 072O19 I transmitted.  Excuse me, please.  The parentage is Stealth Fighter X Ranks of Blue.  If I can cross it with 012A5 (G952N2:(Holy Night x Best Bet) X Dusky Challenger), there'll be rebloomers on both sides, as well as the rich blues.  --  Griff