Re: Re: CULT: cold valley (was TB-RE)
  • Subject: Re: Re: CULT: cold valley (was TB-RE)
  • From: wilwarner@yahoo.com
  • Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 15:58:06 -0500

Hi Linda, good question. I wish I could answer it better. But I just moved to the new place this summer. I went from a very small lot, to 4 acres! I'll be able to report how things do when spring rolls around. I should also have a lot of maiden bloom seedlings as well. On the frost this fall. Daughter of stars handled it the best and the lower branch of the stalk looks like it will pull through. Will w.