Sent: Wednesday, November 03, 2010 6:28 AM
Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: CULT: cold valley (was TB-RE)

Hi Char-
Which Terry-Laurin or Aitken.
Lov ya Rose
----- Original Message -----
From: Linda Mann
Sent: Tuesday, November 02, 2010 4:04 AM
Subject: [iris-photos] Re: CULT: cold valley (was TB-RE)

Will, it sounds like you have some of the same problems with late
spring/early fall freeze damage that I have here.

Just curious - any once bloomers that have especially impressed you
lately for their ability to thrive/be fertile in spite of late
winter/early spring freeze damage?

<I'm in a valley near sac river and fantastic caverns and the cold seems
to settle here. People close by haven't had a killing frost like I have.
Will Warner Springfield Mo >

Linda Mann east TN USA zone 7