From: Linda Mann
Sent: Thursday, November 04, 2010 7:35 AM
Subject: [iris-photos] Re: REB: oops - Rose Kinnard's seedlings

Thanks Rose.

Darn - so you won't really know it's a rebloomer for sure till after
this maiden bloom.

If you have time, what are the other crosses you've tried with FINAL
EPISODE that didn't give rebloom kids?

I keep wondering how the Oz/CA rebloom genes will mix with Zurbrigg
rebloom genes. I know it <can> work here because Sutton's GOLDEN
IMMORTAL has lived and rebloomed for me. Just no idea if that's a
rarity or easy to come by.

> I have used Final Episode in at least 3 crosses a year for 4 years. This is the first to show rebloom/fall bloom actually-This is maiden bloom on an 08 cross-plants are about 18 mths old.

Linda Mann east TN USA zon7