Re: Help with name and photo
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: Help with name and photo
  • From: Robert Pries <robertpries@embarqmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 21:35:56 -0500 (EST)

Looks like I am going to have to place an order next spring. I would love to make a collection of these and play with breeding. I can imagine adding Iris imbricata which has bracts that are large and inflated like balloons. Normally an unattractive feature but if they were purple who knows. Thanks for the info.