Re: OT: Quiz
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: OT: Quiz
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@cox.net>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 23:26:25 -0500

Jan  --  You write, âLooks pretty close to me.â  Yes, and 20 years apart.  It was the nearness to modern form that struck me about this stalk of the Witch.  As I noted, I grew it for several years and never saw it look like this.  So, a little lesson in cultivation, huh?  --  Griff

Sent: Monday, November 15, 2010 11:03 PM
Subject: Re: [iris-photos] OT: Quiz

Here is Valentino by Painter taken at the 2009 National in Kansas City.  Looks pretty close to me.

Jan in Chatsworth