Re: REB: 08-269CRE Tenderly X October Splendor
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: REB: 08-269CRE Tenderly X October Splendor
  • From: Cordesview <cordesview@speednetllc.com>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 10:32:24 -0500

Mary,

Lovely, LOVELY!  I really like the form of those flowers!  And the blushing up the midribs is quite tantalizing . . .

Great job.  I hope to see some spring blooms of this.  On first thought, it looked like the form of some of Mike Sutton's irises, but a quick check on the pedigree proved me wrong.

Thanks for posting!

Oh, could you explain for me what "Spent primary fan last spring" refers to? did the fan die out without blooming, or you didn't get to see the stalk?

Thanks again!
Adam~

Adam Cordes
President - Mio Irisarians