Re: OT: Rita Gormley passed on
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: OT: Rita Gormley passed on
  • From: "Esther" <astro354@yahoo.es>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 06:26:33 +0100

In any stroke, is very important to know the signs: When someone feels not well, with headache for example, ask if he/she can say a coherent sentence, if they can put the arms up and finally if they can smile...

In case that non of the 3 can be performed properly, quiclkly to the hospital! The timing is very important to avoid seriouss consequences. In between 3 hours a person can be saved.

So sorry about Rita´s death.
Esther