Bluegrass Iris Soc.-Lexington KY
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Bluegrass Iris Soc.-Lexington KY
  • From: Betty Wilkerson <Autmirislvr@aol.com>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 22:00:47 -0500 (EST)

Anyone from Bluegrass reading this?  If you can't help her can you pass this on to others in the club?  Call someone for her?  She's one of our iris friends/hybridizers from Owensboro KY.

<<Good memory Betty, I am in the Lexington area.... lol, I thought that was my
shout out to the Lexington iris society.

Like the ideas about finding groups to work with... especially the university
idea...not enough of my seedlings are actually flattie seedlings...but it would
break my heart to see the 05-119 cross go unexplored.

In the preliminary investigations of the "public housing" settings I keep seeing

the term "landscaped yards" which suggests to me that tilling ground might be
prohibited, but I'm definitely going to ask.  The other thought I have had is to

ship my seedlings "home" to Colorado where my parents could ignore them for me.

well, the good news is that land may not sell quickly, owners may have change of

heart... who knows.  Hopefully, I'll have enough time... to do whatever.

christiatn>>

Betty Wilkerson
Bridge In Time Iris Garden
KY Zone 6