Re: HYB: IMM X Red Rock Canyon - reb?
  • Subject: Re: HYB: IMM X Red Rock Canyon - reb?
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 12:07:43 -0500

I continue to be surprised by the range of form in her offspring in
crosses to modern pollen - all the way from very modern to very retro.
And I'm still not very good at guessing what will work. The form on RRC
as it bloomed here was really awful (very distorted standards and
falls), but I figured that was local effect of the "vale" and there was
something about it that made me think it would do well with IMM.

Now to see if it really is a rebloomer and if it will (please please)
not be another very late fall cycle rebloomer. If you are right, Chuck,
and both CA and cycle are dominant, blooming this late, it could be
either, right?