Re: Re: HYB: NOID
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com

In a message dated 11/3/2011 12:47:51 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, richter@eecs.berkeley.edu writes:
The checklist database doesn't list an iris called
"So Grand," so it's most likely a bogus name.
That's what i was started to think after I looked it up.

Vern did a lot of hybridizing of pinks,
including pink medians, so it's possible
it's one of his earlier ones.
OK, that's is helpful. so it may be his and he never registered it - another possibility.

Jean
in the not-yet-raining SF bay area, zone 9
Thank you for trying to help me with IDing my iris.
Margie, NY