Re: RE: Current Garden Activities
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: RE: Current Garden Activities
  • From: BJ <jacksonb@mymts.net>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2011 10:58:43 -0600

Wow, that is a lot of rocks!  I always dig up a few each year, too, and use them as edging. I have encountered only one that I haven't been able to get out myself after a lot of pushing and shoving. That one rock remains in the garden right at the edge of the property line. My neighbor has given up on getting it out and had her garden planted around it. Several I dug this year just crumbled into dust after they dried out. One never knows what will be found when we start digging.

Thanks for sharing, Chuck.

BJ in SW MB

Sent from BJ's iPad