Re: Re: HYB: seed germination
  • Subject: Re: Re: HYB: seed germination
  • From: robert sutton <20060sutton@gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2011 11:51:04 -0800

I grow mine under a window in the Kitchen, also use a tray with a clear plastic cover, 72 cell style. when they get to the height of the top, I take it off, and let them grow. Our kitchen temp is usually about 72 during the day. From there I put them into 16 oz drinking glasses with drainage holes burnt in the bottoms. From there into the ground in summer.