Re: Seedling 07Y1
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: Seedling 07Y1
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@cox.net>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 18:27:50 -0500

Yup, and shows no sign of stopping soon.  In fairness, though, I must note that the few of my own and other registered cultivars reblooming here this fall are doing about as well.  Individual blossoms are lasting for several days.  It has to be a weather thing, but Iâm not complaining.  --  Griff

Sent: Friday, November 11, 2011 5:33 PM
Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Seedling 07Y1

Since Sept? Forgive me for a stupid question......Do you mean that its been blooming for more than a month?
Naomi

Sent from my HTC Inspireâ 4G on AT&T