Re: Re: HYB: REB: Thanksgiving present
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: Re: HYB: REB: Thanksgiving present
  • From: AIS Janet Smith <gbyp456@gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 09:55:55 -0800

Wow that is a lovely pink!

Janet Smith

On Fri, Nov 25, 2011 at 6:56 AM, thomas silvers <tesilvers@yahoo.com> wrote:

Pretty Linda!
I've been living on the edge (not cutting and bringing inside) and still got a nice Thanksgiving present anyway - the volunteer seedling reblooming in the front flowerbed opened its second rebloom flower yesterday morning. I put a pink mum beside it to show how pinkish the purple is.
Hope everyone else had great Thanksgivings!!!
Tom