Re: Re: Re: Fw: Re: Hyb Clown Pants offsprings
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: Re: Re: Fw: Re: Hyb Clown Pants offsprings
  • From: tasquierloic@cs.com
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 05:31:31 -0400 (EDT)

Fantastic!
If you can smuggle a piece of them to me next year, i'd be very happy!

'Astra Girl' is half Iris astrachanica, like 'Persona', that gave me also seedlings: http://www.flickr.com/search/?w=33249763@N04&q=persona

i think
astrachanica gives compatibility with tetra.

'Keirith'
is half Iris astrachanica too, i think you can find it in the States (Aitken's)

here is a link about 'Keirith':

http://www.hort.net/lists/iris/apr99/msg00698.html

thanks for this mail, it's made my day!

LoÃc