REB: Cricket Song still
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: REB: Cricket Song still
  • From: thomas silvers <tesilvers@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 10:10:07 -0800 (PST)

We've been getting pretty hard frosts but since this clump is close to the house some buds were still okay even though others had frozen. I've sure been enjoying it!

The second picture is the other clump which is getting a later start, so the 6 or 7 stalks it has started have just opened first bloom today (upper left corner).

The last picture was a stray Fall bloom on the diploid seedling I call "clean amoena". It has never rebloomed before so I think this is just a fluke. But it's neat to see even if low and partially freeze damaged.

image/pjpeg

image/pjpeg

image/pjpeg