Re: REB: Happy Thanksgiving!
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com

Thanks, Tom!

Happy Thanksgiving to you, as well!  Our turkey was in the oven also ... all 18 pounds plus the stuffing! :-)

Blessings to you and yours~

Adam~

On Nov 22, 2012, at 9:00 AM, thomas silvers wrote:

The birds in the oven and I had a few minutes so...

This picture was taken yesterday. But with the little bit of protection (from frosts) that the house is giving this clump, it looks the same today.

Wishing everybody a great Thanksgiving!
Tom

<Cricket_Song 2012_1121.JPG>