Re: another test

From: N8KXP@aol.com

In a message dated 11/9/98 4:07:31 AM, irisbuff@televar.com writes:

<< But when I use Insert File command to insert my .jpg picture file, everyone
should be able to open that file to view that picture. >>

That one came through great to this Mac/AOL user.  I find that inserting
pictures directly into e-mail on AOL gives most non-AOL users fits.  Attaching
JPG files, as you did the last one, works super.