Re: Test

From: John I Jones <jijones@ix.netcom.com>

Slc.Dennis Bishop wrote:
> From: starlord@ptw.com (Slc.Dennis Bishop)
> This is a shot of a Walking Iris Bloom. Also a test to see if I
> have the posting address right.
> table
>  !"#$%&'()*+,-./0123456789:;<=>?
> begin 644 WALK01.JPG
> M_]C_X  02D9)1@ ! 0   0 !  #_VP!#  T-#0T-#0T-#0T1$1$1$1$1$1$1a
> M$145%145%149&149&149&1T9'1T=&1T=(B(B(ATF)BHF)BHN+BHR-S(_/T?_a

Well you got the address right but not the posting processs, The is above is a
sample of what was sent.

John Jones
To reply to me personally click on
Fremont, California, USA

Director, Region 14 of the AIS

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Heavy clay base for my raised beds.

Subscribe to iris-talk at:

Subscribe to iris-photos at:

Did you ever want to participate in video chats, send real-time video
and video mail? Now you can, AND at a super low price--ONLY $89.95!