Re: another test

Merle wrote:
"I use MS Outlook Express 4.0 as my mail software. When I use the Insert Picture command only certain mail software can view that picture.  But when I use Insert File command to insert my .jpg picture file, everyone should be able to open that file to view that picture."

I might add that in MSOE4 you can still use the old "paperclip" to the same end, and it's a step saver.
BTW it's nice to see all these pictures poppin' up, "Where No Iris Has Gone Before"  HA !!

Janet & Shan in Montana
Send your iris art & photos to    iris@web-you.com
and we will post them at  www.web-you.com/iris.htm