Re: Picture standard?

From: "Michael D. Greenfield" <redear@infinet.com>

> In a message dated 11/17/98 8:13:12 PM, pajden@algonet.se writes:
>
> <<Use of a compressing image format as JPEG would also save download
time.>>

I had trouble opening some of the pictures. I went to the archives and now
I can see all of them there. I am going to digest form now and use the
archives to see them. No computer crashes. No comment from the Mackers
please.This is a iris list.

Michael D. Greenfield
redear@infinet.com
AIS MVIS