Re: digital camera

From: Gerry Snyder <gcsnyd@loop.com>

Mike Sutton wrote:
> Thanks for the info Dana,  what kind of zoom does it have.  I am seriously
> looking at getting a digital right now and am wondering if anyone can give
> me some recomendations.
> Mike

Sure--wait a while, and prices will come down while quality goes up.

(Slightly) more seriously, what use(s) do you want to put the camera to?
If it's just for web/email, then almost anything has enough resolution,
and other features will determine your ideal camera. If you want to
kinda/sorta/almost replace a film camera, then more pixels = better.

If you want to try a few and discard what doesn't work for you, I can
send my snail mail address for the rejects. You can also send one of
each of the seedlings you've posted pix of, if you want to see if they
do well a little farther south.

Gerry--feeling punchy, and it isn't even Friday
Gerry Snyder, AIS Symposium Chair
Region 15 Ass't RVP, JT Chair
in warm, winterless Los Angeles